Plan hundreds of rotations and assessment requirements within minutes
- Set up rotations and requirement records in minutes using the bulk feature.
- Automated system email notifications are sent to each trainee for their rotation and requirements.
- Assessment forms such as Mini-CEX1, DOPs2, CBD3 and Mid-Term/End-Term are pre-built in H.Prime.
- Wizard-like rotation set up makes the system handling convenient for the administrator.
Track assessments, due dates and send reminders in one click
- The administrator can check all assessment statuses for example, Overdue, Awaiting Sign off, Awaiting Nomination, Completed, Pending in the one place.
- Various filter options allow you to track the progress of an individual candidate or multiple candidates.
- Email communication feature provides the ability to send reminders in bulk with ease.
- Candidates and assessors receive assessment due date alerts in their email and H.Prime.
Automated email notifications sent to Assessors, Junior Doctors, Sign off authority and Administration
- Assessment requirements are automatically emailed when created by the administrator.
- Automatic email reminders are sent to assessors/supervisors to remind them of assessment due dates.
- Assessors/supervisors receive an auto generated reminder email when submissions have not been made.
- The administrator receives an alert email when assessments are submitted by assessors/supervisors.
Plan and manage events, seminars, workshops, send invites, receive RSVP’s and mark attendance with ease
- The administrator can set up various types of events for training needs.
- The centralised calendar on the H.Prime dashboard keeps candidates informed about upcoming events.
- Enables you to send invites and receive RSVPs in bulk easily and without hassle.
- Enables you to mark attendance on an iPad at events.
- Gauges audience feedback via an automatic post-event survey form.
- What’s CPD? Include like in the first block (e.g. the administrator)
Single platform for Junior Doctors to plan and record their learning activity
- Trainees can plan their learning activity term-wise for better organised and focused learning.
- Trainees utilise Australian Curriculum Framework (ACF) domain for their learning activities.
- Trainees can set reminders and the due date for each learning items planned.
- The Supervisor can supervise trainee’s learning plan by making comments or add learning items for them.
- Trainees can record various learning experiences during their term in different situations.
- Trainees can attach learning materials such as documents, presentations and videos to their learning plan.
- Centralised and organised learning plan can provide them with more clarity.
Resource sharing functions that give you central control of all the resources
- Use H.Prime a central platform for all the learning resources for your candidates.
- Without a powerful search and categorisation of resources, candidates find exactly what they need.
- All standard types of files supported such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, MP4 and MP3 etc.
- Pull reports, who is accessing what resources, collect more data for the research purpose.
- Share even external resources, such as YouTube and Dropbox Links.
Well-defined and easy 360 Multi-Score Feedback Assessment process
- The administrator can assign and initiate the nomination process for multiple candidates in minutes.
- Candidates receive an email alert to submit the nomination via H.Prime in one click.
- The administrator receives nominations alert on H.Prime centrally.
- The administrator sends the 360 form link to nominated assessors with a pre-built email in minutes.
- Nominated assessors submit the form using the form link in their email.
- H.Prime receives all the submissions and aggregate results in a report required by the AMC1.
Pre-built assessment forms e.g. Mini-CEX, DOPS, CBD and In-training Assessments
- The administrator can set up various assessment requirements with or without rotations in minutes.
- Assessments form such as Mini-CEX1, DOPs2, CBD3 and Mid-Term/End-Term are pre-built in H.Prime.
- Edit the form design with ease and comfort using our dynamic form designer.
- Candidates and assessor receive assessment alerts in their email and H.Prime.
- Assessor submits the form even on the candidate’s iPad using their physical electronic signature.
- The administrator receives the submission on H.Prime in one place and sign-off.
Email communication functions that can replace your Outlook program and gives you more flexibility
- Centralised monitoring and control of what is being sent via a single platform.
- Email template options to send frequent emails without writing them again and again.
- Scheduled email options to compose and send later on specific date and time.
- The administrator can see all the emails either sent by System (automated) or by the administrator.
- Better communication control by the administrator with H.Prime than the usual Outlook email program.
Comprehensive dashboard and reporting
- Concise and aggregated progress and status on the dashboard provides a clear picture to the hospital administration.
- Consolidated reports and charts give management a strong control on the training progress.
- The dashboard provides panels for events, assessment alerts, newly added resources, important links, roster information and the whole system navigation.
- Customised Microsoft BI can be integrated for the research purpose.
A responsive design runs on Desktop, iPad, Android or any mobile device
- H.Prime runs on any screen size including desktop, iPad, iPhone or Android devices.
- The screen automatically adjusts the layout based on which screen you are running the system.
- All you need is the internet and a device to access H.Prime platform.
- Well-layout, user-friendly to use with complete help and support.
Contact JAM Web Services for a H.Prime demonstration and streamline your medical training process!